DISMOUNTED USER KIT
Mobile devices such as Android™ phones and tablets now provide an easy to use platform to display information. The DUK includes a USB to Ethernet Tether cable to enable users to view information traversing the Mobile Ad hoc Network.
Delivering power, enabling multicast, and providing a more secure connection to the network allows for the end user to see full motion video, position location, network connectivity and change audio channels all from a touch on the screen. Inserted into a ruggedized case, the Android™ device and Wave Relay® MPU4 provide a lightweight, field ready capability for everyday use.
- Integration Assistance Available
- Training On-site or at the Avwatch State-of-the-Art Facility in Plymouth, MA.
- Peer-to-Peer Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET)
- Secure High Bandwidth Data
- Simultaneously Transfers Data, Video & Voice
- Multiple Video Streams
- Real-time Position Location
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) Voice
- 27Mbps Multicast Throughput